During a visit you'll see our recently renovated studio and gallery featuring state-of-the-art equipment set in an intimate rural environment.
View works on display and in process.
- The current exhibition of framed prints
- Portfolios of matted prints
- Prints in process
- Digital files in process
- Original drawings
- Books, posters, cards, calendars
- John Paul's collection of photographs
See the equipment we do our work with.
- Imacon 848 film scanner for originals up to 4 x 5"
- Epson flatbed scanner for artwork up to 8.5 x 11"
- Apple computers
- A variety of monitors
- X-rite color management hardware and software
- Epson digital video projectors for demonstrations and reviews
- Epson printers accommodating print sizes up to 64" wide using Epson media
- Canon digital SLR cameras and accompanying lenses
- Bogen tripods
- Adobe Creative Suite software always highlighting the latest version of Adobe Photoshop, Camera Raw, Bridge, and Lightroom
- GTI 5000 K desktop viewing station
- Solux track lighting
- Light Impressions presentation materials
- LowePro bags for moving from the lab into the field
During a workshop you'll get to try it all.
Also available are...
- Phone and fax
- FedEx drop off and pickup services
- Wireless cable internet
- An endless supply of coffee