0. Dano's Glossary of Fine Art Terms (7/10) | Free
1. What Printing Can Do For Your Images (10/17) | Free
Making prints can do a lot for your images and your vision.
2. Aesthetics of Printing (5/08) | .99 | Free to Members
Knowing what to look for can help you make better prints.
3. Evaluating Substrates (10/07) | .99 | Free to Members
Choose media wisely. Your choice of material has a profound impact on your prints.
4. Epson - Print / File Size Chart (5/07) | .99 | Free to Members
The relationship between print size, file resolution and bit depth for Epson printers.
5. Epson Driver - Advanced B&W Photo (01/11) | Free
6. Epson Driver - Color (01/11) | Free
7. Epson Driver - Double Color Management (01/11) | Free
8. Epson Driver - Ink Limit (11/06) | .99 | Free to Members
9. Epson - Delete and Reload Printer (10/07) | .99 | Free to Members
10. Paper Sizes - Standard (08/05) | .99 | Free to Members
11. Paper Size - Custom (08/05) | .99 | Free to Members
12. Printer Points of Control (5/07) | .99 | Free to Members
You have a number of points of control with digital printers.
13. Preflight Checklist (4/06) | .99 | Free to Members
Createapreflight checklist designed to help you avoid common mistakes.
14. Longevity (9/08) | .99 | Free to Members
How long do inkjet prints last? What should you do to protect them? Find out here.
15. Outgassing (1/09) | .99 | Free to Members
Cure your prints before framing them.
16. Scale (1/09) | .99 | Free to Members
Size matters. Consider the size of your prints carefully.
17. Output II - Film (Adobe Photoshop Master Class) | .99
Printing digital negatives with Adobe Photoshop (all versions) - 6 pages
18. Metamerism (4/09) | Free
The tendency of an object to change appearance under different light sources.
19. Bronzing (4/09) | Free
An iridescent flash of color when viewing prints under varying angles of light.
20. Gloss Differential (4/09) | Free
Gloss differential is an uneven reflectance of the surface of a print.
21. Limited Editions (4/09) | .99 | Free to Members
Edition structures disclose the number of prints that will be made of an image.
22. Notation (10/09) | .99 | Free to Members
The notations you make on your prints add value to them.
23. Mounting (10/09) | .99 | Free to Members
Ensure that your prints are protected and beautifully displayed.
24. Mats (12/10) | .99 | Free to Members
Make sure your images are protected and presented properly.
25. Framing (12/10) | .99| Free to Members
The frames you choose will enhance the quality of your artwork.
26. Exhibiting (9/10) | .99 | Free to Members
Make your experience more successful by knowing what is required.
27. Resolution (9/10) | .99 | Free to Members
Learn how resolution can ensure fine detail and smooth transition.
28. Profiles (01/10) | Do You Need to Make Your Own Printer Profiles? | Free
29. Banding (5/11) | .99 | Free to Members
Use these simple methods to cure banding.
30. Printer Maintenance (5/11) | .99 | Free to Members
A little maintenance can go a long way!
Photographers Celebrate The Black & White Print
1. John Sexton | Free
1. Kim Weston | Free
Photographers Celebrate The Print
1. John Paul Caponigro | Free
2. Jeremy Cowart| Free
3. Gregory Crewdson| Free
4. Lois Greenfield | Free
5. Gerd Ludwig | Free
6. Steve McCurry| Free
7. Mark Seliger | Free
8. Tim Tadder | Free
9. Amy Toensing | Free
10. Stephen Wilkes | Free
Photographers Celebrate Printing
1. Bambi Cantrell | Free
2. John Paul Caponigro | Free
3. Douglas Dubler | Free
4. Greg Gorman | Free
5. Jay Maisel | Free
6. Steve McCurry| Free
7. Jeff Schewe | Free